Subject RE: [IBO] Wide Memo persistent fields
Author IBO Support List
Here is a fix I did on that issue.

Make the Register method in the IBODataSetReg.pas unit look like this and
then do a rebuild of all of your binaries:

procedure Register;
begin
RegisterComponents( 'iboTDataset', [ TIBOTable,
TIBOQuery,
TIBOStoredProc,
TIBOUpdateSQL,
TIBODatabase,
TIBOTransaction ] );
{ TODO -cFPCcheck : DB.RegisterFields does not exist. alternative? }
{$IFnDEF FPC}{RegisterFields}
RegisterFields( [ TIBOBlobField
, TIBOFloatField
, TIBOBCDField
{$IFDEF IBO_VCL70_OR_GREATER} , TIBOFmtBCDField {$ENDIF}
, TIBOLargeIntField
, TIBOBooleanField
, TIBOWideStringField
{$IFDEF IBO_VCL2006_OR_GREATER} , TIBOWideMemoField {$ENDIF}
, TIBOArrayField
] );
{$ENDIF}
end;

You may need to follow the instructions in ibo\docs\HowToInstall.rtf to
learn how to rebuild your binaries.

Close all versions of Delphi running.
Open command prompt in ibo\build folder.
Enter commandline command: build
This will run the batch file that rebuilds everything.

Then you can reopen Delphi and get to work.

Jason