Subject RE: [IBO] IB_Query - Unsupported column type: 0
Author IBO Support List

Do you have any way of dumping out the callstack on this exception?

Perhaps building this into your application via MadExcept or some other tool?

If I could get that, it would greatly help me to resolve this problem.

How often does it happen?

Thanks,

Jason Wharton

From: IBObjects@yahoogroups.com [mailto: IBObjects@yahoogroups.com ]
Sent: Tuesday, July 26, 2016 12:35 AM
To: IBObjects@yahoogroups.com
Subject: RE: [IBO] IB_Query - Unsupported column type: 0

Unfortunatelly this error does still occur randomly, i.e. also with the Version 5.7.13 [Build 2411]

Happened not on my VM for development, so can't provide more details, sadly, other than it's an EIB_StatementError. It's also not reproduceable, which makes a sample project impossible, I fear. Also it happens with an IBOQuery too (not only with IB_Query as mentioned in the title).

It happens in the application section where I had to replace all the IB_Cursors by IBOQueries a while ago due to the randomly not found sum(xxx) / count(xxx) fields as you might remember. Sometimes it's a result field coming from a regular table, sometimes from a view or stored procedure.