Subject RE: [IBO] IB_Query - Unsupported column type: 0
Author IBO Support List

Actually, you need to make two calls.

One call with an invalid value and one call with a valid value.

This is what I added to your sample app in order to work around this issue:

procedure TFormMain.cnMainAfterConnect(Sender: TIB_Connection);

begin

  cnMain.SchemaCache.GetDomainName( 'z', 'z' );

  cnMain.SchemaCache.GetDomainName( 'SPORDERCUSSUM', 'CUS_ID' );

end;

Please let me know if this doesn’t make sense and you need more help.

Thanks,

Jason Wharton

www.ibobjects.com