Subject RE: [IBO] IB_Query - Unsupported column type: 0
Author Michael Horne

How do I get CheckParams in a TIB_Query?

select   CUS_ID, CUS_STATE

from spordercussum(CAST(:a AS INTEGER), CAST(:b AS INTEGER), CAST(:c AS CHAR(15)))

What is wrong with this query??????????

I upgraded to the new version 5.7.11 2388 still the same problem.

For a Sample program download and run

test4.zip

Contains Source and an Executable,

extract it and run Invview.exe check the

user, password and then Push "Connect DB"

Then push "btPrepare" to generate the error.