Subject RE: [IBO] Re: IBO 5.7.7 2340 is released.
Author IBO Support List
All,

There seems to be a small problem with the installer....

It isn't putting the SearchPath, BrowsingPath, etc settings where they belong.
I am trying to figure out why because it seems everything is coded as it should be.
So, please add these paths manually in the IDE options after the install completes:
If you don't do this you won't be able to compile your applications.

Put in this for the binary or source versions:
$(ibo5)\lib\d10\Win32\Release

This for the evaluation version:

$(ibo5)\lib\d10\Win32\Eval

Note: You should probably hard code the path to the path where you installed ibo instead of the $(ibo5) macro.

There are also other variations depending on what you have installed, like C++ paths and the 64-bit path settings.

Sorry for this inconvenience. I will get it fixed ASAP and post updated installer files.

Regards,
Jason Wharton