Subject RE: [IBO] delphiXE5 program is an error to execute in an environment of hyper-v
Author IBO Support List
Are you using IB Objects in order to connect to Firebird SQL?

Embarcadero was probably telling you that IBX isn't designed to connect to Firebird SQL.

Jason Wharton

From: IBObjects@yahoogroups.com [mailto:IBObjects@yahoogroups.com]
Sent: Thursday, September 11, 2014 4:10 AM
To: IBObjects@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [IBO] delphiXE5 program is an error to execute in an environment of hyper-v

begintk - initial posts are always moderated - no need to keep sending ...

Hello,I have problems to run in an environment of hyper-v.

I inquired the Embarcadero support center. but He said potential problems of firebird is high.

Procedure:

1. I create an EXE that only the processing of .Open ~ .Close of FDConnection component.
2. When I exit the EXE, ExitCode results in an error value. (-1073741819, 255)
3. Error log is logged in the Application log. (ntdll.dll, FBEmbed.dll_unload)

the version is 2.5.2.26540 Embedded, Delphi XE5, hostOS Windows 8,guestOS Windows 8.1.

Thanks in advance.