Subject RE: [IBO] IBO 5.2.0.7: FieldsCharCase not working for Proper or Normal case
Author IBO Support List
For some reason this came to me all gobbled up.

Would you please resend this message?

Thanks,
Jason

-----Original Message-----
From: IBObjects@yahoogroups.com [mailto:IBObjects@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf
Of ben.malings@...
Sent: Tuesday, August 27, 2013 3:27 PM
To: IBObjects@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [IBO] IBO 5.2.0.7: FieldsCharCase not working for Proper or Normal
case

I've found that only UPPER and LOWER seem to work with the FieldCharCase
property of a TIB_Query.  I've fixed this locally by making the
following change to TIB_ColumnVarText.GetValue:     case
CharCase of       ccUpper: Result := iboUpperCase(
Result );       ccLower: Result := iboLowerCase(
Result );       { PATCH START }
      ccProper:
        begin
          tmpStr :=
iboLowerCase( Result );
          if iboLength( tmpStr
) > 0 then           begin
            Result :=
iboUpperCase(tmpStr[1]);
            for i :=
2 to iboLength( tmpStr ) do
            &nbs
p; Result := Result + ConvCharCase( tmpStr[i-1],
            &nbs
p;            &n
bsp;
         tmpStr[i],
            &nbs
p;            &n
bsp;
          ccProperCase );
            end;
          end;
      { PATCH END } This was adapted from code I
found in TIB_CustomLabel.DoDrawText and seems to work for Proper case; I
guess something similar would be needed for Normal case.