Subject Re: [IBO] Data type char issues (for lack of a better subject)
Author Robert Martin
Hi

Further to my previous email I found some web links that talk about the
same sort of issue with ADO, Don't know if this helps but the fix was
along the lines of...

compatible:= FieldDef.DataType in [ftstring,ftwidestring,ftfixedWideChar]
Original :
compatible:= FieldDef.DataType in [ftstring,ftwidestring]

Cheers
Rob