Subject Re: [IBO] TIBODataset field name in quotes
Author sylwekpcb
Ok, let's start from beginning. I have table (migrated from Paradox):
CREATE TABLE PR_CODES
(
ID Integer NOT NULL,
NAME Varchar(40),
10CPI_ON Varchar(20),
10CPI_OFF Varchar(20)
);

And I try execute sql query using TIBOQuery component:
query->SQL->Text = " select * from PR_CODES ";
After that I try to get value for field 10CPI_ON
query->FieldByName("10CPI_ON")->AsString
and i get exception "Field 10CPI_ON not found" because
TIBOQuery contains names of fields starting with number in quotes.
It works fine in version 4.9.11, names are without quotes.

I looked into Firebird specification more carefully and of course there is problem with that names from beginning. The problem showed up now because ibo components in version 5 had to change it's behavior.
I'd like to have names without quotes, if that's possible.

Regards
Sylwek