Subject RE: [IBO] TIBODataset field name in quotes
Author IBO Support List
There is a flag you can revert back to the older behavior.

You can see it getting set here:

{$IFDEF IBO_50_OR_GREATER}
UseSQLNameUnqualifiedInByNameLookup: boolean = false;
{$ELSE}
UseSQLNameUnqualifiedInByNameLookup: boolean = true;
{$ENDIF}

Just set it back to true in your app.

However, I do recommend you learn how to cope with that setting.

Jason

-----Original Message-----
From: IBObjects@yahoogroups.com [mailto:IBObjects@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf
Of sylwekpcb
Sent: Wednesday, August 21, 2013 1:51 AM
To: IBObjects@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [IBO] TIBODataset field name in quotes

I have upgraded IBO components from version 4.9.11 into 5.2.07.
In version 4 everything works fine, but I have problem with version 5.
I used field names that started with numbers, such as 10CPI_ON. But after
upgrade when I use "inquery->Fields[i]->FieldName" fields with numbers
includes the quotes "10CPI_ON" instead of 10CPI_ON. I just want the names
without the quotes, like was before. Is there anyway to set this up this
way?
Thanks for any help.