Subject RE: [IBO] RefreshRows on TIBOTable fails
Author IBO Support List
I'll get you a new IBO 4.x build with the bug fixes in IBO 5.x back ported.

Then, you can test the problem with this newer version and if a fix is
needed we can go from there.

Jason

-----Original Message-----
From: IBObjects@yahoogroups.com [mailto:IBObjects@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf
Of Sammy Vergeylen
Sent: Wednesday, August 21, 2013 2:47 AM
To: IBObjects@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [IBO] RefreshRows on TIBOTable fails

Hi Jason,

Before creating a sample app I would like to add following details:
The refreshrows throws an access violation I found out that flagging on
'AutoFetchAll' resolves the problem.

Could it have anything to do with the bug you described in Version 5.0.2
[BUILD 45] "I added a check when working with Blob columns and TDataset so
that if you are using them in write mode it will check for an edit state and
raise a proper exception instead of crashing on an access violation."

Is this fixed in 4.X as well? We can't just yet use IBO 5.x because this
requires some code changes.

Many thanks in advance,

Sammy