Subject RE: [IBO] Fwd: IB_CheckBox and Color Scheme
Author IBO Support List
I compared the behavior in WinXP and in Win8 and it behaved as it should in
WinXP but not in Win8.
This could also be the difference between Delphi 5 and XE3. Delphi 5 on
WinXP worked and XE3 on Win8 did not.

My test was simply using a stock TCheckBox control and setting the Color
property at design-time.

There is more going on that IBO has no control over.

Jason

-----Original Message-----
From: IBObjects@yahoogroups.com [mailto:IBObjects@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf
Of IBO Support List
Sent: Friday, August 16, 2013 1:37 PM
To: IBObjects@yahoogroups.com
Subject: RE: [IBO] Fwd: IB_CheckBox and Color Scheme

Gerhard,

I compared the color handling code of various versions of IBO 3.x and it
appears to be the same today so I have not yet figured out why this is not
working as it should.

Can you help me dig into this more?

Do you have an older environment where it works?

Can you install the latest of IBO into that environment and see if it works
as well?

Thanks,
Jason Wharton
www.ibobjects.com