Subject [IBO] Re: IBO 4.9 - Inconsistent Error - Application Can't Find IBODataset.dcu
Author Craig Cox
I am not sure to tell you the truth. I am picking the components from within Delphi, placing them in my data module and compiling through Delphi. I have always done it the same way, including the program that is now not recognizing the components any longer.

To give you a better idea of the problem, I am in the middle of two large projects, both designed in Delphi XE, using the same machine, the same version of Firebird, the same version of everything including IBObjects.

One program has no problem recognizing IBObjects within Delphi, but the other one does not, even though it was designed and complied using them not too long ago.