Subject Re: IBO 4.9 - Inconsistent Error - Application Can't Find IBODataset.dcu
Author Craig Cox
--- In IBObjects@yahoogroups.com, "Craig Cox" <Craig_Cox@...> wrote:

> Deplhi XE, IBO 4.9.14.3, Win 7
>
> I have two applications developed on the same machine using Delphi XE and IB Objects. One application has no problems, however, another application won't compile because of an error (IBODatset.dcu not found). c:\IBO4 is in the search path.
>
> Why would one app see it, and another not?

Another piece of the puzzle - This application ran fine in the past, and has IBODataset (and other IBO references) in the uses clause of my data module. I only opened it up to see why a user was having trouble when a new record would not post because the primary key did not appear to "auto increment (trigger/generator)" on a new record.