Subject Re: EIB_DatasetError: Dataset to update not found
Author patrick_marten
Hi,

thanks for your reply.

First I didn't have a WHERE clause in that update statement (forgott it in the first palce as it was a quick attempt to try it out and I had one only dataset anyway), but when I noticed, that it was missing, I've added it

IBOQuery2.Close;
IBOQuery2.SQL.Clear;
IBOQuery2.SQL.Add('update <table with error set myCurrentFieldName = :myCurrentFieldName');
IBOQuery2.SQL.Add('where ID = ' + IntToStr(IBOQuery1.FieldByName('ID').AsInteger));
IBOQuery2.ParamByName(myCurrentFieldName).LoadFromFile(<blob_content_file>, ftBlob);
IBOQuery2.ExecSQL;

And it works without any problems.