Subject RE: [IBO] Real Stumper of an error, Please help.
Author IBO Support List
It may help to speed things up to set the MonitorGroup mgRows off. This way
you won't be tracing the record fetches.

Jason

-----Original Message-----
From: IBObjects@yahoogroups.com [mailto:IBObjects@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf
Of Chuck Belanger
Sent: 04 December 2012 02:21 PM
To: IBObjects@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [IBO] Real Stumper of an error, Please help.

Cool.
I am running it now to the point all this happens and will start the SQL
monitor.

Any special switches I might consider?

I am saving it to a log file so maybe we can review the output.

BTW, tried to simply delete that specific record and the program just
went on to the next record and got the same error. The first 5 records
have no error.

Chuck
> Chuck,
>
> Yes, I am.