Subject Re: [IBO] Real Stumper of an error, Please help.
Author Chuck Belanger
Are you talking about the SQL Monitor that we added to the project?

Does this work in a Dataset.Edit; Field.Value := Field.Value; then POST
situation?

Like I said, I actually traced this code and looped through all the
fields that were being edited for that record. There is no single edit,
but a series depending on whether the field in question is part of a
list of field names that should be updated for the table. Nothing out of
the ordinary. The code is old and full of fairly complex logic that I do
not want to rewrite at this point to use an UPDATE statement.

Chuck