Subject [IBO] Re: Need help with manual install of various IBO help files
Author ifitsx
--- In IBObjects@yahoogroups.com, "IBO Support List" <supportlist@...> wrote:

> I'm sorry I have not offered any help on this issue. Frankly, I relied upon
> the help of others just to get as far as I did. I am watching with interest
> to see what progress you can make. I was under the impression it wouldn't be
> possible to have help integrated with the later versions of Delphi.
>
> Can anyone else jump in here and lend us a hand?
>
> Thanks,
> Jason

Integrating it with DXE2 would be great. However, I'd first just like to have plain access to the help. I have winhl32.exe installed and can access the .hlp files for D7 on this system, but I'm getting an error that appears to be, according to MS KB, for issues on older intranets:

"Cannot display this help file. Try opening the help file again, and if you still get this message, copy the help file to a different drive, and try again."

I've tried from D:\ and from C:\

Barry