Subject RE: [IBO] Stack Overflow in Delphi 5
Author Support List
Ok, I was able to debug using a very primitive methodology of calling
ShowMessage() inside of suspected code until I got it figured out. There is
something that caused Delphi 5 object inspector to try and get the value for
DefaultTransaction when it was already in the process of getting the value
for DefaultTransaction. This was suspected because I didn't get the problem
with the IB_Database or IBODatabase components. Therefore I knew it had to
be impacted by a difference between these and the TIB_Connection component.

Anyway, I think I've got this issue sorted out now so Delphi 5 support shall
remain viable with IBO 4.9.14.

Regards,
Jason LeRoy Wharton
www.ibobjects.com