Subject Re: [IBO] [Jason] Fail to prepare sentence in all my queries after update to IBO 4.9.14
Author hamacker
Unfortunately, as same problem with or without ';'.

But I discover a new bug :

MyScript:=TIB_Script.Create(Self);
MyScript.IB_Connection:=FB_SERVER.IB_Connection;
MyScript.SQL.Clear;
MyScript.SQL.Add('CREATE USER DELMICE PASSWORD ''delmice'';');
MyScript.SQL.Add('CREATE USER EDERSON PASSWORD ''ederson'';');
MyScript.SQL.Add('CREATE USER EDNA PASSWORD ''edna'';');
MyScript.SQL.Add('CREATE USER ELAINE PASSWORD ''elaine'';');
MyScript.SQL.Add('CREATE USER ELIANA PASSWORD ''eliana'';');
MyScript.SQL.Add('CREATE USER ERIKA PASSWORD ''erika'';');
MyScript.SQL.Add('CREATE USER FABIO PASSWORD ''fabio'';');
MyScript.SQL.Add('CREATE USER FERREIRA PASSWORD ''ferreira'';');
try
MyScript.Execute;
except
on e:exception do
begin
ErrorLog('Erro ao criar/remover logins f�sicos
:',e.message,MyScript.SQL.Text);
end;
end;

No error, but only first user is created, ie. only first line are executed
and all others ignored.
I try copy/paste into IBExpert and run fine.
I test with GRANT with many lines and all lines are executed, very
strange, apparently when CREATE USER statment is used only first line will
be executed.
Why ?