Subject RE: [IBO] IBO 4.9.14(12) and Delphi 5 crashes
Author Support List
Geoff,

I am very pleased to report to you that your ideas were right on target!

I reworked some of the string handling routines and have been able to
reverse the problems that came in when optimization is turned on.

Thanks!

IBO will now work just as it always did with Delphi 5 and above. I have no
objection to including them as being officially supported with IBO 4.x.

Kind regards,
Jason LeRoy Wharton
www.ibobjects.com