Subject Re: [IBO] IBO 4.9.14(12) and Delphi 5 crashes
Author squidsrus85
--- In IBObjects@yahoogroups.com, "Support List" <supportlist@...> wrote:
> If someone can figure out what went wrong, or perhaps go through the tedious
> process of testing versions of IBO until the problem manifests, then I would
> consider officially supporting those versions with IBO 4.9.x again.

Hi Jason,

I am locked into D5 (retired-fixed income, programming as a hobby) and would be happy to try and dig through this for you.

I am using 4.9.9 but happy to install and try and subsequent versions and then do some slow stepping. {grin} I am new to Firebird and IBObjects, but have been programming in Borland Pascal since Turbo pascal 2.2.

Can you give me a link to earlier versions?

Dave