Subject RES: [IBO] Differences between IBO 4.9.x and IBO 5.x (future roadmap)
Author César - ASSEINFO - Sistemas de Informaç
I think your decision pretty good!

In my opinion Delphi before 2009 version became part of an old way to
produce software.

D2009 and above has a powerfull support to introspection and generics. If
today IBO is this great framework - I can't imagine what you could produce
with those resources.

Maybe, who knows, (LOL) we can have a really good ORM on Delphi like
Hibernate is for java and NHibernate is for C#.

Have you ever think about it?!

I do not know if I can give you this idea, but since you are radically
changing the organization of your work, I suggest you utilize more
namespaces, try to work with one class per unit and use test driven
development (TDD).

Two books that changed my way of working were: Beck Kenth of TDD and Clean
Code of Uncle Bob.

Congratulation for your decision and for the excellent job that you do.