Subject [IBO] Re: DisplayFormat issue - EConvertError
Author Joe
Woody,

It seems to happen no matter which numerical field I put the formatting on. I've tried ITEMCOST, and I've tried ITEMTOTAL (separately, one at a time), and either one will cause the error.

Also, the error only occurs if the value in the formatted field contains a fractional (cents) amount. If the field contains only whole dollar amounts (i.e. 1.00), the error does not occur.

-Joe