Subject Re: [IBO] Re: DisplayFormat issue - EConvertError
Author Woody
From: "Joe" <joe@...>

>8 snipped 8<
>
> Woody,
>
> The only event handler that I can see that could possibly trigger an
> error like this would be OnCalculateField, since the error occurs when
> simply scrolling to the record. As you can see in the above DFM, the only
> other ones defined are AfterDelete, AfterPost, BeforeEdit, BeforeInsert,
> BeforePost, and OnNewRecord, none of which would get triggered by just
> scrolling to the record. Below is my code for OnCalculateField, but I
> don't see anything wrong with it.

You haven't indicated exactly which field you put the formatting on. I can
see several fields that might need formatting but without knowing which one
you are actually having the problem with, it's hard to tell anything. I
assume it's one of the totals fields but is it one of the calculated fields
or regular fields?

Woody (TMW)