Subject Re: [IBO] Schema Cache
Author Thierry Holtzmann
I am using this feature with IBO 4.8.7 without any problems. I use the
TDataset compatible components.
Before connecting I set the property of SchemaCacheDir of my
TIBODatabase component to an existing directory. After first connection
IBO creates a subfolder of the path in SchemaCacheDir with the name than
the database (without extension).
For remote access I use Zebedee between XP clients and linux server,
with a connexion string like localhost/3051:/linux_path/database.fdb
(properties server=localhost/3051, path=/linux/database.fdb)