Subject RE: [IBO] IBO 4.9.5 released (release candidate beta)
Author Jerry Sands
Jason,

In trying to install IBO 4.9.5 Beta into Delphi 2009, I only get the options
"Install to CodeGear RAD Suite 2007" and "Create a desktop icon". I have
both Delphi 2007 and Delphi 2009 installed. Is the installer not seeing
Delphi 2009? I don't check the 2007 box (I don't want it installing in 2007)
and when it comes to the "Files will now be compiled and installed into the
IDE's selected" nothing gets installed. I just downloaded the installer
version this morning.

Jerry Sands

From: IBObjects@yahoogroups.com [mailto:IBObjects@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf
Of m. Th.
Sent: Thursday, September 03, 2009 4:00 AM
To: IBObjects@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [IBO] IBO 4.9.5 released (release candidate beta)

Jason Wharton wrote:
> I just put a release candidate build of IBO 4.9.5. I would appreciate it
if
> everyone who has access to the BETA download area or the registered users
> area on http://community.ibobjects.com to get this release and test it
very
> rigorously. I would like to finalize this as soon as possible but I want
> confirmation that all the show-stopper bugs are taken care of first.
>
> We are getting MUCH closer!!! Then I can get started on the Unicode
> re-write. Hooray!
>
> Thanks,
> Jason Wharton

It seems that my fix for "Statement has already assigned 1 cursor"
didn't appear in it. (So no lookup fields allowed). Also, the fix for
the Bookmark engine isn't present. Perhaps you should re-read my
messages (make a filter with m. Th. as Sender in your newsreader) and
check in all the fixes which I've sent to you.

m. Th.