Subject Re: [IBO] IBO 4.9.5 released (release candidate beta)
Author m. Th.
Jason Wharton wrote:
> I just put a release candidate build of IBO 4.9.5. I would appreciate it if
> everyone who has access to the BETA download area or the registered users
> area on http://community.ibobjects.com to get this release and test it very
> rigorously. I would like to finalize this as soon as possible but I want
> confirmation that all the show-stopper bugs are taken care of first.
>
> We are getting MUCH closer!!! Then I can get started on the Unicode
> re-write. Hooray!
>
> Thanks,
> Jason Wharton

It seems that my fix for "Statement has already assigned 1 cursor"
didn't appear in it. (So no lookup fields allowed). Also, the fix for
the Bookmark engine isn't present. Perhaps you should re-read my
messages (make a filter with m. Th. as Sender in your newsreader) and
check in all the fixes which I've sent to you.

m. Th.