Subject Re: [IBO] Still a rtl120.bpl error using Intraweb DBGrid
Author Peter Welch
Jason,

Have you had a chance to review this error? I didn't mean to be non-helpful regarding putting up a test project, just that it would take about the same amount of time to simply create a new Intraweb application as to go to Sourceforge and download a project -- the database settings needing to be set no matter what.

It's almost a show stopper for us, though we can simply fill non-database visual components with dataset values stored in generic object lists.

And I re-ask about tighter integration with Intraweb. I'm not sure how much you've used it, but it really is an amazing product in allowing web application development without really knowing anything about the Web. It would be so much better to use native Firebird components rather than the IBO component set required for the Visual Intraweb database components. Do you have a rapport with Chad Hower?

Pete Welch