Subject Re: [IBO] Sweep
Author Robert martin
Hey its all abstraction. We could all br programming using straight API
calls but people (like Jason) kindly provide us wrappers to provide
functionality. Unfortunately he hasn't provided that one bit. No probs.

p.s.

I like the idea of .writemyprogram and I am sure Jason wishes CodeGear
had a .Convert my code to D2009 compatible code option to :)

Cheers

/Robert Martin/

/Software development manager/

Chreos