Subject Re: IBO 4.9.6 and blob text fields?
Author crazymenconnected
Im also having troubles with the blob text fields! Nothing shows up on the control, but has soon has i write some text the previous text shows up.
Further testing proved me that the same issue also happens with binary blobs!

Another bug found... but don't worry Jason, we will help you take care of them all!

Cheers
CrazyMenConnected