Subject Re: [IBO] Bug IBO's version 4.5.Ai with BLOBs fields
Author cezinha_tj
Mr. Jason,

I'm really proud that you answered me. I know you are a very occuped person!

I use the IBO suite some years e now I'm felling prepared to pay for your work.

Unfortunately I can't in this momment update for a newer version of IBO, because it changes so much after version 4.7 (keylinks e keyrelations). In this momment my time is focused on other project. But I'll do it soon.

I want to propose a deal:

Now I can pay for you the price of a version full. You say to me where I need fix in the version 4.5.Ai this bug... and... when I will be prepared to migrate to the newer version... more or less... in a year... you send-me the current version of the epoch.

We have a deal?

I'm sending above a simple example about the bug:

http://www.asseinfo.net/jason_ibo.zip

In the zip file you will find the source, the .exe and the fdb. If you don't want wasting time to compile... you can just to unzip in the c:\jason_ibo folder and run the .exe file.

Best Regards!

Cesar Luiz dos Anjos JĂșnior
Brazil.