Subject Re: [IBO] IBOAdmin for D2009?
Author Andreas Hesse
Jason Wharton schrieb:
> Andreas,
>
>> Check out the subversion repository on sourceforge:
>>
>> https://ibobjects.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/ibobjects/trunk/iboadmin
>>
>> It contains the source for most delphi versions und is testet against
>> 4.8.7 and 4.9.3 of IBO.
>
> It would be nice if there were a single zip file to download.
>
> I'd like to get the latest version of this and include it with the standard
> IBO distribution.
>
> Regards,
> Jason Wharton

The Repository dir /trunk/iboadmin can be downloaded from sourceforge:

http://ibobjects.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/ibobjects/trunk/iboadmin.tar.gz?view=tar

The best solution is to check out the subversion repository.
So it is easy to stay on the actual sourcecode.

If someone has problems with iboadmin please give a bugreport here or
in sourceforge.

@Jason: please don't include local files in distribution
(like *.local; *.identcache; *.2007)

--