Subject Re: From what version is IBOjects CodeGear Rad Studio Stable
Author colincoleman2002
Hi Jason,

Thanks for the reply, what i should have said was:-

Is the latest version of IBO made for Rad Studio 2007 (Delphi) and
can i purchase it ?

I vaguely remember that the D7 installation was rather complex. and i
hoped a new version would be a turn key opperation.

Otherwise, how would i be able to contact you as u suggest.

Best regards
Colin Coleman
Delphi Developer (UK)

--- In IBObjects@yahoogroups.com, "Jason Wharton" <supportlist@...>
wrote:

> If you create your own package source files, etc. and port it
yourself it
> will likely work just fine. There aren't generally any
complexities when
> moving to a new version of Delphi. If you run aground it might be
best that
> I help you in private.
>
> Jason Wharton

On