Subject Re: [IBO] IBO Admin SQL Code -923 "Connection Rejected by Remote Interface"
Author Helen Borrie
At 11:49 AM 22/02/2008, you wrote:
>"Went to bed at 4 a.m. and set the alarm for 7 a.m."
>
>Hopefully you got a good night's sleep. I do that once in a while too;
>not fun. Whenever you have a chance to catch-up I'd really appreciate
>those examples. Thanks!

OK, with the latest IBO version it turned out a bit more complicated. It's a long time since IBOAdmin was updated so we need to use a couple of little tricks to make them work with later IBO and Firebird versions. Let's hope someone has time to pick up the IBOAdmin comps some day and bring them up to date.