Subject RE: [IBO] UTF8 as Client Character Set
Author Jason Wharton
I added in the use of Delphi's Encode/Decode functions when the CharSet
property is set to UTF8. Have you used these methods and are they
undesirable? I could make it so that you can override them with your own,
or just none at all.

Being that I don't have first-hand practical experience with character sets
I depend quite a bit on you all out there helping me understand the issues
you face when dealing with multiple character sets.

Jason