Subject RE: [IBO] Ibo replication
Author Helen Borrie
At 03:12 PM 31/05/2007, you wrote:
>Hi Helen,
>
>Thank you. I was aware of this doc. However, I am looking more for a
>in-depth doc about replication in general, that would educate me regarding
>replication, no so much as a product doc. Sorry should have made this clear
>in the previous post, none the less thank you.

Well, I don't know what you mean by "in depth", since it's really about knowing what your requirements are at both ends (source and target).

Going somewhat off-topic for _this_ forum, if you're really in the state where you're uncertain what you need to accomplish, you might find some of the white papers on the IBReplicator pages of the IBPhoenix website useful. You could start at http://www.ibphoenix.com/main.nfs?a=ibphoenix&page=ibp_replicator to find the links.

There's also a lot of the background guff about replication in the latest IBR helpfile, which should be in the evaluation download. Actually, I should give Paul Beach a shake to put the helpfile onto the download page as a stand-alone file (it's a CHM file...).

Helen