Subject Re: [IBO] Wrong or Obsolete Version
Author Helen Borrie
At 06:24 AM 22/05/2007, you wrote:
>I'm trying to run the Control Grid sample program. When I do this, I
>get the following error message:
>
>unsupported on-disk structure for file C:\PROGRAM FILES\COMMON
>FILES\BORLAND SHARED\DATA\MASTSQL.GDB; found 11.1, support 11.0.
>
>I'm current running FB 2.01 using Delphi 2006 and IBObjects 4.7.16.
>
>What's happened? Which kit installs this file?

You've got a version built with InterBase 7 or above and Fb 2.0
doesn't recognise it.

You can download a version that will work with Fb 2.0 here:

http://www.ibobjects.com/ibocontributed.html

It's dialect 3, ODS 10.1, renamed as mastsql.fdb (if you're on XP,
keep that name and modify the Path property of the ib_connection in
the sample.)

Helen