Subject Re: [IBO] Wrong or Obsolete Version
Author Lester Caine
mspencewasunavailable wrote:
> I'm trying to run the Control Grid sample program. When I do this, I
> get the following error message:
>
> unsupported on-disk structure for file C:\PROGRAM FILES\COMMON
> FILES\BORLAND SHARED\DATA\MASTSQL.GDB; found 11.1, support 11.0.
>
> I'm current running FB 2.01 using Delphi 2006 and IBObjects 4.7.16.
>
> What's happened? Which kit installs this file?

Main problem here is that Borland is supplying Interbase compatible files
rather than Firebird and to two are drifting apart. Especially IB7 and FB2.
I suspect that the .GDB file needs to be replaced with something that is
generated from a script in Firebird. Many of the other samples do that already.

--
Lester Caine - G8HFL