Subject RE: [IBO] IB_Bar Buttons not appearing correctly under D2007?
Author Jason Wharton
For some reason there has been a problem with my Third Party Component
Developer account with Borland and I did not (that I know of) receive a copy
of D2007 yet. I am working on clearing this up with Borland and then I will
be able to address this issue. In the meantime, feel free to roll up your
sleeves and tweak the code to fix any of these issues and perhaps you can
provide a jump start for me to resolve these issues when I finally get my
copy.

Jason Wharton