Subject RE: [IBO] V4.7.16 enhancement plea
Author Jason Wharton
Paul,

I am in the process of revising the parsing of JOIN clauses and I would like
to take a look at this issue. Please send me a DDL (or FDB) file and a
simple sample application showing the use cases that IBO fails to handle
properly.

It is true that IBO does not do well with JOIN clauses that are entirely
contained within brackets and I'm not even sure exactly how or why someone
would want to do this so I would be most comfortable working with your case
than trying to cook one up myself.

Also, if you would do some research on the use of brackets in JOIN clauses I
would very much like to gain a better understanding. My use of SQL in all
my applications has not demanded that level of depth so I would like learn
more here.

Thanks,
Jason Wharton