Subject Re: [IBO] performance issue when adding tables
Author Robert martin
Hi Jason

I posted the following a while ago. I am just reposting it in case you
missed it. A number of people have made suggestions about not creating
multiple temp tables, however my issue is the performance hit I take
every time I run a DDL statement (when Ibo needs to update its cache).
Do you have any suggestions ?

Rob Martin
Software Engineer

phone +64 03 377 0495