Subject Re: performance issue when adding tables
Author jack_engleman
I create temporary tables in one routine in my program. I create a
table named t_quick1 first and then my second table for another user
will be t_quick2. These will get deleted at the end of a report where
they are created, but I do find that is not always successful. In a
routine that I run early mourning that eventually does a backup and
rebuild of the database, I have a SQL command that will delete all of
the t_quickxx files that are in the database.

This works well for me.

Best Regards

Jack