Subject Re: TIBODataset and EXECUTE PROCEDURE with output parameters
Author Luis Semedo Duarte
--- In IBObjects@yahoogroups.com, "Martijn Tonies" <m.tonies@...> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Should output parameters (they do get created by the TIBODataset in
the
> Params
> property) be filled with the actual output values?

Hello.
I don't think i quite get your question, or what you are actually
trying to do.
But to answer your question you don't need to fill the output
parameters with the actual values. Just leave them null, by the way
how can you predict what will be the output of the SP? You should just
make sure that the parameters are correctly named and have the same
data type so that no exception is thrown after you execute the
procedure.

Luis Semedo Duarte