Subject RE: [IBO] Encryption
Author Paul Hope
We use encryption on various tables like wages etc. All the fields are
varchars and we use a simple encryption routine which only produces
printable characters. The ecryption/decryption is done on the client side
in places like OnGetText OnSetText for db enabled components or by calling
subroutines. During development we put an decryption udf in the database
and use it to create decrypted views so we can look at the raw data.

Regards
Paul