Subject Re: [IBO] IB_Datapump sample code
Author Svein Erling Tysvaer
If I'm correct (that only happens occationally, so check for yourself),
Firebird handles quoted field names, whereas parameters are assigned by
position. Then IBO makes sure you can use parameter names rather than
position. Your SQL below is the first time I see quoted parameter names.
My first suspicion with your error message would be that IBO doesn't
handle quoted parameter names. Try removing the double quotes from the
parameter names.

Others who have actually used IB_Datapump will hopefully answer part B
of your question...

HTH,
Set