Subject Re: [IBO] IB_Parse missing in evaluation package
Author Helen Borrie
At 02:59 PM 7/08/2006, you wrote:
>Hi.
>
>I have just downloaded http://www.ibobjects.com/IBO4_6_B_Eval.zip and
>tried to get it running. However either IB_Parse.pas or IB_Parse.dcu
>is missing.
>
>Having done and extensive crawl it appears that there should be a
>D7_DCU.ZIP file that I should also download, the so called "DCU Pack".
>
>I can't seem to find any DCU pack to download. Nor does one get
>installed/created when running the installer (IBO4_6_B_Eval.exe)

Nope. Your crawling yielded a false lead. Once upon a time the IBO
eval kit used to provide Delphi-edition-specific DCU packs but not
for a long time, certainly not for v.4.6B.

I've just tested the install into D7 and it works fine here. Look at
your installation directory for a directory named D7. You should
find the DCU files there. As to why you are getting the error....is
the IBO installation directory in your path?

Helen