Subject Re: [IBO] No permission to read/select COLUMN ENTERED
Author ra8009
I'm connecting to Firebird 1.5.2. There is no column called "COLUMN
ENTERED". The actual message is "No permission for read/select access
to COLUMN ENTERED" The error number is 335544352.

The SQL Error message is: "The user does not have privledge to perform
this operation on this object".

The SQL statement that I'm using is: SELECT * FROM REGISTRATION_INFO.
When I write this statement into IB Admin, the table appears with no
problem.