Subject RE: [IBO] Locate problem with beta 4.7 beta 11
Author Jason Wharton
Martijn,

What was fixed in IBO was the underlying problem of IBO not putting the
locate query on the server together correctly. When doing that I have to
take into consideration of the underlying column name because that is the
data I need to look through. I believe it will allow the locate on either
the underlying SQLName or the actual AliasName of the column as far as
identifying what column is being searched against.

Obviously, if there is ambiguity that the alias is required to distinguish,
then it is the responsibility of the programmer to be sure they do the
locate based on the alias and not the potentially ambiguous SQLName.

Jason