Subject Re: [IBO] Inserting a new row on a TIB_Grid
Author Roberto Freitas
I was misunderstood, so I will remake my question.
I don't want to go to the last line of DataSet, in case that "On the
update bar, set AppendOnInsert to true" would satisfy.
What I whant is, after obtaining a new inserted row on the grid, go
to a specific field on this row, and further, go to the end of this
field, without having to click mouse twice.
My native language is Portuguese, so I am sorry if I am not
explaining very well in English ... !-)